Join a guild and take part in Guild Battles!
In order to participate in guild battles Guild must have at least 20 members.
Only Jr. Masters and the Master from qualifying guilds can sign their Guild up for Guild Battle.
You can sign up for Guild Battle 2 times a day at designated times (check out the schedule in the Guild Battle Menu).
The basic structure of Guild Battle is identical to Occupy.
When the Guild Battle starts, you will choose one of 4 roles before starting. Capture various structures to gain buffs. Ultimately, capture bases in order to gain Victory Points. Earn 10,000 Victory Points before the opposing Alliance does or earn more Victory Points within the time limit to win.
Winning guilds will climb up Guild Battle ranks and receive rewards based on rank.
Time Limit: 30 min
RolesYou can select one of 4 roles to participate in battle.
|Defense||Take up the role of Defense and protect ally Bases.||Veteran Warrior: Reduces catapult damage by 50% and provides immunity to disabled actions.
Indomitable Will: Increases PvP DEF
|Charger||Chargers can swiftly take down enemies using high Move Speed & ATK.||Slaughterer: Increases PvP ATK and Critical.
Swift Advance: Increased Move Speed.
|Healer||Assist your allies' battles using the skills of a Healer.||Shout of Regeneration: Heals 2% HP of allies within 8m every 5 seconds.
Flag of conflict: Increases cooldown stats of allies within 10m.
|Support||Select the role of Support to handle important structures. Use Catapults to provide supporting fire to the engagement area.||Emergency Repairs: Increases all structure repair/supply capability. Enables Catapult mounting.
Diligence: Increases Move Speed.
- Bases provide Victory Points per 3 seconds. There are total 4 Normal Bases and 1 Core Base. Core Base gives more Victory Points per seconds than Normal Bases.
- Use Supplies to repair Catapults.
- You'll be able to provide powerful supporting fire once they're fixed.
- Supplies are required to activate Catapults. Recharge the Catapults in order to activate them
- Turn in the Supplies found at the starting point to activate the Catapult.
- Repair the Stables available to each Alliance.
- All your allies will gain access to Rides once Stable is repaired.
- Your allies will return to the battlefield faster with the reduced revival time.
- Repair the Altar to reduce the time required for revivalof your Alliance.
- Take hold of the Ancient Power and gain a powerful buff.
- Overcome fear and unleash your full strength on the battlefield.
|Victory||Guild Victory Chest||A reward chest for winning in Guild Battle|